New York, NY
Bonobos is looking for a Planning Intern who is excited to help support the Planning and Merchandising teams by tackling special projects, learning the ropes and having fun in a start-up environment.
Bonobos is a rapidly growing eCommerce menswear brand focused on fit, quality, customer service, and excitement. The Planning team is responsible for managing both current and future inventory assets to maximize sales and profitability. As we rapidly grow and evolve, new challenges present themselves and we will rely on the Planning intern to help us develop new solutions and meet those challenges in many capacities.
You will report into our Planning Managers, but at any point in time will work with members of our Merchandising, Production, Design, Marketing, and Operations teams. As part of our first-class Planning team, you will be able to help with the execution of special planning projects while at the same time gaining knowledge in the retail planning and merchandising field. And, you'll be a valuable part of an incredible mission: to provide the best men's shopping experience in the world and to have an awesome time doing it.
- Are an excellent juggler and enjoy wearing many hats--multi-tasking is a must!
- Are looking to learn about planning, fashion, and eCommerce...all at once
- Are a Ninja at Excel, PowerPoint, and/or the Mac equivalent (brown belts or higher please!)
- Are ready for the rigors and rewards of working at a fast-paced start-up and excited to hit the ground running on day one
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Are a talented and hard-working group of Planners with a sharp and entertaining sense of humor (seems like an oxymoron, no?)
- Will teach you as much as you can handle about the business of merchandising and planning in a non-traditional setting
- Are excited to hear from you