New York, NY
Bonobos is seeking a skilled Software Engineer who can build web user experiences that delight our awesome customers.
Bonobos is a fast-growing leader in the online apparel space and the largest born-on-the-internet company in the U.S. We're harnessing the power of vertical eCommerce to deliver a higher quality product and experience, accelerated by our investment in building next generation technology. Through better design, committment to the numbers, hard work and experimentation, we are always working to become better. Good enough is never quite good enough.
Let's face it: the apparel eCommerce experience hasn't improved much since Zappos introduced free two-way shipping and unlimited returns. We seek to redefine online apparel eCommerce. To achieve this goal, we need a Full-stack Engineer who builds for functionality and performance.
- Possess broad knowledge of the 'state of the art' in web development
- Have strong CS fundamentals
- Can figure out how to get things done without someone telling you what to do
- Find absolute pleasure in writing code that is somewhat intuitive
- Take pride in solving hard problems to the best of your ability
- Enjoy teaching and learning from others
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Use TDD, pairing, and A/B testing on all of our features
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Are located in the Flatiron District of Manhattan and are pumped to build our NYC-based technology team
- Are willing to help you relocate
- Are excited to hear from you