Bonobos Store Greeter, D.C.
Bonobos is opening its first D.C. Guideshop this Fall and we are seeking Store Greeters who can provide a warm and memorable welcome experience to our awesome clientele. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Bonobos is launching a Guideshop in D.C. and we are looking for a few engaging Store Greeters to welcome our local customers on a part-time basis.
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Greeter, exactly? A Greeter is what we call a service-oriented, personable, and quick-thinking powerhouse. As a gatekeeper between the front entrance of our Guideshop and our Personal Stylists, Greeters will bring their savvy conversationalist skills and basic knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront the instant our customers walk through the door. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customers' happiness and are excited to help ensure that our customers have the best shopping experience possible, even before meeting their personal stylists. Our one-on-one, appointment-based experience, offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven mode. Don't think traditional retail. What we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What’s cool about this job? You are the first person our customers see when they walk into our store and therefore, their first impression about our company and a Bonobos Guideshop. Customers want to learn about what we're building and that opportunity starts with you. Our shopping experiences come in a variety of forms and as a Store Greeter, you will be at the helm of our newest location.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to communicate
- Are seeking a part-time job opportunity
- Love making people happy and want everyone to feel warm and fuzzy
- Frequently find yourself in lively conversation with strangers on the street
- Enjoy meeting new people and thinking on your feet
- Have, at some point in life, worn pants
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guideshop team
- Are excited to hear from you