Bonobos Personal Shopper, San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Bonobos is opening its first San Francisco Guideshop and we are seeking Guides who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s the opportunity? Bonobos is launching a Guideshop in San Francisco and we are looking for a few great Guides (our spin on a personal shopper) to work with our local customers on a full-time or part-time basis (your choice!).
Hmm…sounds interesting. What’s a Guide, exactly? A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product and brand to the forefront and complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure the customer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one, appointment based experience, offers customers both an alternative and complementary service to our web-driven mode. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detail here.
What’s cool about this job? Our shopping experiences come in a variety of forms and as a Bonobos Guide, you will be at the helm of in-person appointments at our newest location. Your extensive product knowledge and service mindset establishes you as a memorable ambassador for the Bonobos brand.
Okay, now I’m intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to network
- Have sales experience or simply understand the power of generating leads
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Can create, present and sell ideas for fit parties to outside groups and businesses
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about men's fashion, fabrics, styles, fits and more
- Have, at some point in life, worn pants
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we’re doing, but also believe in balance
- Highly value education and thus, require at minimum a Bachelor's degree
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you